Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hi, how to a update? i have now 1.4.5, now version is 1.5.. how to update? I lose all the data? thanks

Do you have all of your edits inside a child style? If so take a backup of your Flat Awesome Parent Plus the child style, then proceed to import the new Flat Awesome overwriting just the parent.

Do you have all of your edits inside a child style? If so take a backup of your Flat Awesome Parent Plus the child style, then proceed to import the new Flat Awesome overwriting just the parent.
Thanks for reply.

To synchronize the facebook page and twitter with these buttons .. from where should I?

Capturadepantalla2015-10-02alas2.07.54.png

Capturadepantalla2015-10-02alas2.07.48.png

Thanks.

how to make details like in the red box (see attachment)
below avatar
Screenshotngebun from dw.webp

and What is possible to display the computation thread and post replies calculations differently?
thank you

Hi,

Just updated to the new version. Now it seems notices don't display at all. I followed the correct procedure for upgrading, and all my customisations were in the child style.

Any thoughts on how I can fix this?

Hi,

Just updated to the new version. Now it seems notices don't display at all. I followed the correct procedure for upgrading, and all my customisations were in the child style.

Any thoughts on how I can fix this?

Shouldn't of effected that, did you dismiss the notices? Can you see them on the default style? Check preferences -> restore dismissed notices

how to make details like in the red box (see attachment)
below avatar
View attachment 118298

and What is possible to display the computation thread and post replies calculations differently?
thank you

Check style properties -> message elements, what's there is available for XenForo, past that it requires custom coding.

Shouldn't of effected that, did you dismiss the notices? Can you see them on the default style? Check preferences -> restore dismissed notices
Didn't clear them. They're displaying correctly on the default style, just not the parent flat awesome style or its child style.

Check style properties -> message elements, what's there is available for XenForo, past that it requires custom coding.

What is possible to display the computation thread and post replies calculations differently?
distinguish between Thread Count and Thread Reply Counts
thank you

@Russ I've got a weird problem on iOS Chrome. This happens no matter how many times I reload. Doesn't happen on Safari. Any clue what the hell could be causing this?

View attachment 120243

Interesting... could you try this in extra.css:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth) { .Responsive .navTabs { font-size: 14px; } }

Just see if it fixes for you

Top Bottom