Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

So I've got a few members that don't like responsive view on their mobile devices (iPad). No problem as I usually just create a child style and turn off responsive view in style properties. When I do this in Flat Awesome, there are no editor buttons.

upload_2015-2-28_0-9-16.webp

So I've got a few members that don't like responsive view on their mobile devices (iPad). No problem as I usually just create a child style and turn off responsive view in style properties. When I do this in Flat Awesome, there are no editor buttons.

View attachment 99760

My mistake... corrected for the next release.

Open up:

editor_ui.css

Do a find for: .Responsive

Replace it with just html (no . in front)

Am using Widget Framework 'Profile Posts' widget and lack the dismiss button. Easy fix I'm sure:
Screenshot from 2015-03-05 20:27:38.webp

Yep, except I think there's one that is html.Responsive, don't do that one, just remove the .Responsive off of it.
Hi Russ, I found these outdated templates being notified after my installation of this style (1.4.3) on fresh XF 1.4.5

Flat Awesome
Merge Changes
attached_files.css Custom Version: 1.3.3, Parent Version: 1.4.4
Merge Changes
discussion_list.css Custom Version: 1.4.0 Beta 1, Parent Version: 1.4.5

merging them will result on this error message

Error
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

Any idea for this ? thx :)

@tonnyz I normally wouldn't suggest this but if you want to simply get rid of the messages open those templates up on the parent style(Flat Awesome) and click Save and Exit. I believe the only things that were added were extra selectors in the CSS which didn't effect this style at all.

Next update the templates will have those classes so it will be brought up to date and then you can just override Flat Awesome like you normally would for an update.

Am using Widget Framework 'Profile Posts' widget and lack the dismiss button. Easy fix I'm sure:
View attachment 100405

Hmmm I tried debugging this before I had to run off but I'm not seeing which template it's loading from. I'll look at it again when I return tonight.

I can't reproduce this unfortunately :(, the bolding works on a couple different forums.

I didn't realize that it was only a problem in the quick reply box. But after upgrading to version 1.4.5 it seems to be working just fine.

Russ updated Flat Awesome with a new update entry:

1.4.5 Update

This is a minor update to Flat Awesome, here's what's been fixed:

• Updated to 1.4.5
  • Updated Font Awesome to 4.3.0
  • Z-Index issues which caused the Facebook sharing to be partially hidden should be corrected now
  • Removed random extra div I typed in by accident in the footer :)
  • Replaced Closed Icons so they work on all overlays which should have a close button
  • Fixed a .Responsive specific CSS for the editor icons
  • Fixed double close icon showing on notices
  • Changed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom