Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

My theme is missing a media gallery icon. Is there any way to get a media gallery icon, as it is shown as blank.

What I meant is that the media gallery icon is blank at the text editor?

Understood, and you've been given the answer by @Steve.

Flat Awesome uses Font Awesome icons for the editor, so the code 2 posts above posted by Steve should fix your missing icon, have you tried pasting that code in extra.css?

With the upgrade to 1.4.7 the attachment_editor_attachment template is showing outdated. Can we merge this or do we have to wait until the next upgrade?

Merging is meant for fixing outdated templates so you guys can definitely try the merge function, it's what it's used for :D.

If the merging fails it would need to be done by hand, I haven't looked at Flat Awesome yet to see the change, usually it's very minor. Even if you guys do the merge on your own, when I push out an update it'll just overwrite the parent flat awesome with the updated template as well.

Can't get the facebook, twitter, Youtube, and google buttons to work? How do you get those to work and what part of the templates or something like that do you have to edit?

Can't get the facebook, twitter, Youtube, and google buttons to work? How do you get those to work and what part of the templates or something like that do you have to edit?

They show by default and can be modified in the ad_header template.

Where exactly can I find the CSS for quotes? I would like to keep the pageBackground color the same but I want to change the quotes. I looked all over for it through various files but couldn't find it.

So for anyone who's template won't merge, just open that attachment_editor_attachment template on the parent Flat Awesome style

find this line:

Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'attachments/upload', '', '_params={$attachmentParams}'}" target="_blank" class="button Smallbutton">{xen:phrase delete}</a>

Replace the entire line with:

Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'attachments/upload', '', '_params={$attachmentParams}', 'attachments='}" target="_blank" class="button Smallbutton">{xen:phrase delete}</a>

This is of course only for 1.4.7 version

So for anyone who's template won't merge, just open that attachment_editor_attachment template on the parent Flat Awesome style

find this line:

Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'attachments/upload', '', '_params={$attachmentParams}'}" target="_blank" class="button Smallbutton">{xen:phrase delete}</a>

Replace the entire line with:

Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'attachments/upload', '', '_params={$attachmentParams}', 'attachments='}" target="_blank" class="button Smallbutton">{xen:phrase delete}</a>

This is of course only for 1.4.7 version
Thanks Russ.

Top Bottom