Resource icon

Find Unanswered Threads 1.0.5

No permission to download
Looking at the directory structure of this add-on, you will probably need to upload the files manually.

There's no predictable structure to this add-on ZIP file so it fails to place the files in the correct place.

The directory structure is like this:
PowerDigital > Unanswered > ~Files~

The directory structure for most XenForo add-ons is like this:

upload > library > PowerDigital > Unanswered > ~Files~

My Installer add-on doesn't necessarily insist on the above structure, but it is preferred.

I installed it on my test server and I don't see the unanswered threads link anywhere.

Installing to try in 1.4.5................
--
done.
Installed and working like a charm! Xenforo 1.4.5
thanks for share! (y)

Last edited:
does this work on 1.4.7? tried installing it but I couldn't see the link on menu. What permission needed?

Did you tick the option "Place the "Unanswered Threads" link in the Forum Navigation Tab"?

You also need to set the "Unanswered Threads Permissions" in user groups.

(Also works fine for me, XF 1.4.7 - great add-on)

There's no predictable structure to this add-on ZIP file so it fails to place the files in the correct place.

The directory structure is like this:
PowerDigital > Unanswered > ~Files~
Seems to now be that unzipping includes the /library/ directory.

Can you please add support for BD Widget Framework addon?
So that we can show unanswered thread on a widget anywhere we want.
Thanks!

Would be great if there was a BD widget for this or at least an RSS which could be plugged into BD

Excellent addon, Works well in 1.3,

Now I just wish I could get a sidebar widget that could list the 5 most recent unanswered threads.
Any tip to encourage members to reply on these unanswered threads?
This is a standalone Widget that doesn't need this add-on. Will work fine with this add-on installed though: https://www.xfresource.com/resources/unanswered-threads-widget.3/
I'll try it. Thanks!

Top Bottom