1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Find Unanswered Threads 1.0.5

Find Unanswered Threads

1. Sniper
    This add-on will give users the option to search for "Unanswered Threads", so thats threads with zero replies, which is particularly useful for question and answer based forums e.g. Computer Support Forum but should work well on other types of forums.

By default, It will look for unanswered threads from the last 3 days and if it fails to find any threads, users are then given the option to expand the search to 7 days! both of these options can be configured via the admin control panel.

Install: http://luqmanamjad.com/projects/unanswered-threads-xenforo/
    karll and Mister Builder like this.

Recent Updates

1. Added User Group Permissions

Recent Reviews

1. Victoria Bampton
    Victoria Bampton
    Version: 1.0.5
    Works great, and it's ideal for a tech support type forum. I hope it carries on working in future Xenforo updates, as I'd be a bit lost without it!
  2. dethfire
    A really important feature. It works great. Lots more cold be done with this addon. Like adding a widget. Hoping for continued development and support.
  3. caliman
    Extremely helpful for mods and admins. Glad to see it here.
  4. ogirginc
    Great add-on! (Don't forget to allow it from permissions)
  5. Disciple of Nagash
    Disciple of Nagash
    Excellent add-on. Very useful for moderators to find unanswered threads and other members who want to ensure everyone gets a warm welcome
  6. Mister Builder
    Mister Builder
    Version: 1.0.4
    Awesome idea. Not for a Q&A style forum in my case, but rather to help improve community relations. Very great concept for any kind of forum that values its community (hint: they all should).
  7. craigiri
    Version: 1.0.4
    Used it for almost a year - very important add-on