Resource icon

Unmaintained Find Unanswered Threads 1.0.5

No permission to download
This add-on will give users the option to search for "Unanswered Threads", so thats threads with zero replies, which is particularly useful for question and answer based forums e.g. Computer Support Forum but should work well on other types of forums.

By default, It will look for unanswered threads from the last 3 days and if it fails to find any threads, users are then given the option to expand the search to 7 days! both of these options can be configured via the admin control panel.

Install: http://luqmanamjad.com/projects/unanswered-threads-xenforo/
Author
Sniper
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.86 star(s) 7 ratings

Latest updates

1. Added User Group Permissions

Added user group permissions. No one can search for unanswered threads by default, so remember...

Latest reviews

Works great, and it's ideal for a tech support type forum. I hope it carries on working in future Xenforo updates, as I'd be a bit lost without it!
A really important feature. It works great. Lots more cold be done with this addon. Like adding a widget. Hoping for continued development and support.
Extremely helpful for mods and admins. Glad to see it here.
Great add-on! (Don't forget to allow it from permissions)
Excellent add-on. Very useful for moderators to find unanswered threads and other members who want to ensure everyone gets a warm welcome
Awesome idea. Not for a Q&A style forum in my case, but rather to help improve community relations. Very great concept for any kind of forum that values its community (hint: they all should).
Used it for almost a year - very important add-on
Top Bottom