XF 1.2 Feed errors after 1.2.4 update

Valter

Zend_Feed_Exception: Invalid parameter: "uri" array value must be a non-empty string and valid URI/IRI - library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Entry.php:108
Generated By: Unknown Account
Stack Trace
#0 /home/{account}/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/GlobalRss.php(54): Zend_Feed_Writer_Entry->addAuthor(Array)
#1 /home/{account}/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_GlobalRss->renderRss()
#2 /home/{account}/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Rss', Array, '')
#3 /home/{account}/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(582): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, '', NULL)
#4 /home/{account}/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#5 /home/{account}/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(42) "{domain}/forums/-/index.rss"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Check your "Board URL" setting. It appears to be invalid. If you don't see anything, look for a leading or trailing space; if you still don't see anything, put the value here.

It's http://www.mydomain.net, no leading or trailing spaces. Anything else to check?

I would like to disable RSS completely but unfortunately there is no such possibility in XF.

OK, this has nothing to do with the newest XF update.

I've just found that error was caused by one of my Route Filters which replaces /members.
If there are special chars like 'č' in Replace field, then it produces mentioned errors.

Can this be fixed or such characters should just be avoided here?

Last edited:
Ahh, we don't actually allow special characters like that. The expectation is really that the prefix wouldn't contain non-ASCII characters. There may be a question about how they're represented by browsers and an incorrect representation would break the URLs entirely. I would have to recommend sticking only with ASCII.

Top Bottom