1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Feed errors after 1.2.4 update

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Valter, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Valter

Valter Active Member

Zend_Feed_Exception: Invalid parameter: "uri" array value must be a non-empty string and valid URI/IRI - library/Zend/Feed/Writer/Entry.php:108
    Generated By: Unknown Account
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/{account}/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/GlobalRss.php(54): Zend_Feed_Writer_Entry->addAuthor(Array)
    #1 /home/{account}/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_GlobalRss->renderRss()
    #2 /home/{account}/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Rss', Array, '')
    #3 /home/{account}/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(582): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, '', NULL)
    #4 /home/{account}/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
    #5 /home/{account}/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(42) "{domain}/forums/-/index.rss"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Check your "Board URL" setting. It appears to be invalid. If you don't see anything, look for a leading or trailing space; if you still don't see anything, put the value here.

3. Valter

Valter Active Member

It's http://www.mydomain.net, no leading or trailing spaces. Anything else to check?

I would like to disable RSS completely but unfortunately there is no such possibility in XF.

4. Mike

I don't see any obvious reason, but if you submit admin CP access details via a ticket, I can look at it.

5. Valter

Valter Active Member

OK, this has nothing to do with the newest XF update.

I've just found that error was caused by one of my Route Filters which replaces /members.
    If there are special chars like 'č' in Replace field, then it produces mentioned errors.

Can this be fixed or such characters should just be avoided here?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  6. Mike

7. Valter

Valter Active Member

It will not save value with the codes. Error: The replace route must start with a route prefix.

8. Mike

Ahh, we don't actually allow special characters like that. The expectation is really that the prefix wouldn't contain non-ASCII characters. There may be a question about how they're represented by browsers and an incorrect representation would break the URLs entirely. I would have to recommend sticking only with ASCII.

9. Valter

Valter Active Member

OK, thanks for the help.

10. ozekinci

ozekinci New Member

solution
    First "library / Zend / Feed / Writer" in directory "Entry.php" Open file with an editor. 105 Please go on line or call into the search field below and hatred type:

PHP:
    || !Zend_Uri::check($name['uri'])
    Delete code

HazedOff likes this.