Add-on Favorites 2.0

Sheldon

Been tinkering with the add-on I had created... wanted to get opinions on it.

Right now, you make your choices when you register:
Screenshot_5.webp
Or if you have already registered, from the "preferences":
Screenshot_6.webp

Now, the display areas are in a few different areas, still deciding on which areas I want to keep them, or possibly have an "On/Off" switch to allow them to be displayed.

Member Card:
Screenshot_7.webp

User Visitor Panel:
Screenshot_8.webp

Navigation Drop-Down:
Screenshot_9.webp

Postbit:
Screenshot_10.webp

Member Profile Page:
Screenshot_11.webp

Only the Postbit and Member Profile Page images change opacity when hovering. The rest are normal images.

I finally got it to display as it should even when one was left blank, so that was an issue I corrected.

What else could be added to this? Or what would you prefer to see changed if you used this? It seems it could easily be modified to support just about any type of "favorite" as well...

screenshot_10-png.58253

Besides the "favorites" images looking awesome, I really like how you arranged the items there, looks really good. Have you share it with the community or is that special for your site?

Are you referring to this section:
Screenshot_12.webp

That was just me playing around. Seeing how else it could be lined up. Nothing is ever special for any site, as we all know everything is taken and used, reused, changed, etc. I don't mind sharing with you via PM.

Are you referring to this section:
View attachment 58258

That was just me playing around. Seeing how else it could be lined up. Nothing is ever special for any site, as we all know everything is taken and used, reused, changed, etc. I don't mind sharing with you via PM.

Yeah, I was referring with that area. Very well done. I would love to use that on my site if you share it. :love:

Yeah, I was referring with that area. Very well done. I would love to use that on my site if you share it. :love:

Give me a bit to write up how I did it. A lot will depend on the modifications you have installed as well. But it should at least get you started.

Have you considered to set up social groups corresponding to those favorites and automatically inviting the users to the groups of their interest?

I spent three days trying to stick fontawesome social networking icons in my member card after seeing sheldon's Favorite's modification.

Mission Failed.

Top Bottom