Fatal Error: Undefined class constant 'OPTION_MAX_TAGGED_USERS'

RecAgenda

I'm not really sure how this is happening or what seems to be the primary cause of it.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Undefined class constant 'OPTION_MAX_TAGGED_USERS' - library/XenForo/Model/UserProfile.php:260
Generated By: Gist, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "http://www.roleplayhell.com/index.php?account/personal-details-save"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["account/personal-details-save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["status"] => string(30) "It can only get better, right?"
    ["gender"] => string(4) "male"
    ["show_dob_date"] => string(1) "1"
    ["show_dob_year"] => string(1) "1"
    ["about_html"] => string(156) "<p>Well again, there's some things that I lost but the gist of it is that I'm Gist and it's nice to meet you. :&gt; and then more edits yay</p><p><br></p>
"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(46) "http://www.roleplayhell.com/index.php?account/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/index.php?account/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

What's basically happening here is that it's not letting anyone post a status update. I'm unaware if this is a problem with a particular add-on. We only have a few installed, and they're all up to speed with the latest, stable versions.

Any help is much appreciated.

Looks to me that the files aren't uploaded correctly. You should use the file health check in the control panel to see if there are any that haven't been uploaded correctly.

Alright, I did. 226 items came back with "File does not contain expected contents." Is there a way to fix this without having to re-install XenForo? That's a lot of stuff...

I would recommend reuploading all of the XenForo files (as if you were doing an upgrade). If done correctly, that shouldn't list any incorrect files (XenForo core files at least).

Just want to report in here and say that we resolved everything. We were running 1.3.1 after just having installed the software on a new server. Upgrading to 1.3.2 seems to have fixed everything and all files are now properly accounted for and stable after another health check. Thanks for your assistance, Mike.

Top Bottom