1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fatal Error: Undefined class constant 'OPTION_MAX_TAGGED_USERS'

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by RecAgenda, May 14, 2014.

1. RecAgenda

RecAgenda Member

I'm not really sure how this is happening or what seems to be the primary cause of it.

Error Info
    ErrorException: Fatal Error: Undefined class constant 'OPTION_MAX_TAGGED_USERS' - library/XenForo/Model/UserProfile.php:260
    Generated By: Gist, 9 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
    #1 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(67) "http://www.roleplayhell.com/index.php?account/personal-details-save"
      ["_GET"] => array(1) {
        ["account/personal-details-save"] => string(0) ""
      ["_POST"] => array(13) {
        ["status"] => string(30) "It can only get better, right?"
        ["gender"] => string(4) "male"
        ["show_dob_date"] => string(1) "1"
        ["show_dob_year"] => string(1) "1"
        ["about_html"] => string(156) "<p>Well again, there's some things that I lost but the gist of it is that I'm Gist and it's nice to meet you. :&gt; and then more edits yay</p><p><br></p>
        ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(46) "http://www.roleplayhell.com/index.php?account/"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
        ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/index.php?account/"
        ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    What's basically happening here is that it's not letting anyone post a status update. I'm unaware if this is a problem with a particular add-on. We only have a few installed, and they're all up to speed with the latest, stable versions.

Any help is much appreciated.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Looks to me that the files aren't uploaded correctly. You should use the file health check in the control panel to see if there are any that haven't been uploaded correctly.
  3. RecAgenda

RecAgenda Member

Alright, I did. 226 items came back with "File does not contain expected contents." Is there a way to fix this without having to re-install XenForo? That's a lot of stuff...
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I would recommend reuploading all of the XenForo files (as if you were doing an upgrade). If done correctly, that shouldn't list any incorrect files (XenForo core files at least).
  5. RecAgenda

RecAgenda Member

Just want to report in here and say that we resolved everything. We were running 1.3.1 after just having installed the software on a new server. Upgrading to 1.3.2 seems to have fixed everything and all files are now properly accounted for and stable after another health check. Thanks for your assistance, Mike.