XF 2.2 XF 2.2.6 patch 2 --> XF 2.2.7: undefined class constant in polyfills

Kruzya

I tried update via OneClick my local board for development purposes, and received a strange error: PHP can't find constant in polyfill dependency.
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined class constant 'CRYPTO_CORE_RISTRETTO255_BYTES' in /Users/crazyhackgut/Documents/www/xf22/src/vendor/paragonie/sodium_compat/lib/ristretto255.php:6

Stack trace:
#0 /Users/crazyhackgut/Documents/www/xf22/src/vendor/paragonie/sodium_compat/autoload.php(72): require_once()
#1 /Users/crazyhackgut/Documents/www/xf22/src/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php(69): require('/Users/crazyhac...')
#2 /Users/crazyhackgut/Documents/www/xf22/src/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php(59): composerRequirec3539a040d496b098908566d08fa79fa('3109cb1a231dcd0...', '/Users/crazyhac...')
#3 /Users/crazyhackgut/Documents/www/xf22/src/vendor/autoload.php(7): ComposerAutoloaderInitc3539a040d496b098908566d08fa79fa::getLoader()
#4 /Users/crazyhackgut/Documents/www/xf22/src/XF.php(253): require('/Users/crazyhac...')
#5 /Users/crazyhackgut/Documents/www/xf22/src/XF.php(76): XF::startAutoloader()
#6 /Users/crazyhackgut/Documents/www/xf22/src/XF/Install/_upgrader/core.php(1182): XF::start('/Users/crazyhac...')
#7 /Users/cra

in /Users/crazyhackgut/Documents/www/xf22/src/vendor/paragonie/sodium_compat/lib/ristretto255.php on line 6
1631889795122.webp
This is OC issue and i need contact with my license owner for receiving full distro or i have issues with my PHP installation?

Solution
Not sure why you'd hit that as the vendor code seems to protect against it being missing.

We'd simply recommend uploading the files from the download to get past this point.
Not sure why you'd hit that as the vendor code seems to protect against it being missing.

We'd simply recommend uploading the files from the download to get past this point.

Solution
If i download distro, unzip them in my local directory and refresh page, upgrade continue normally or i need do something additionally?
Latest successfully step (which i saw) - "Verifying and copying files - Dependencies (updated)". Something like this.

Yeah, this helped. Thanks. Looks like my PHP is was approaching the end of the request processing time when dependency directory is updating (?), and XF tried continue in next request. But this only my assumption.

Top Bottom