Fastest XenForo Ever !!

tafreehm

Yeap!! No kidding .. from all the xenforo forums I have visited so far I think, as of today this forum holds the title of being the fastest one :p (let me know if its not)

Forum History: (you can skip next two paragraphs if you don't like history)
Before I get into the forum performance. Let me tell you little bit about its history.
I started off from Phpbb2 then moved to SMF then moved to Vbulletin 3, I was very happy with vbulletin 3.6 and 3.7 and latest. Then I threw huge chunk of money from my pocekt(I was in high school that time I guess) and bought Vbulletin4 license. After moving to vb4 I feel the urge of getting a dedicated server because of forum being slow and heavy. I moved to budget dedicated server, hired some professionals to configure it. And, It was okay, I mean performance wise it was average. However I used to get several sql timeout errors even though limit was pretty high.
Anyways, On May 2012 I decided to move to Xenforo. It was a long 7 hours process but move went pretty smooth. Users were all happy to see new change, they had little trouble learning the new software, but at the end they did a good job. Before xenforo I felt like there was a cap on the traffic that I was getting, because for 4 years my traffic never went beyond at one static level. It was stuck at one number which Xenforo broke it :D Initially, there was a minor drop in traffic and then a huge increase.

Now lets talk about forum.
This forum is designed for Pakistani community or for those who speaks Urdu language. I get user from Pakistan/India and Middle East mostly. There are few from Europe and North America as well. It is very generic forum, one can talk about pretty much anything. As being with xenforo, it already pushed me ahead of my competitors ( I don't really have competitors but other Pakistani forum who belongs to different niche ). I have about 1.8Million posts and about 65,000+ users.

Finally, lets talk about forum being fast:
Recently, primary HDD crashed on my dedicated server. I thought I lost everything and thought it was the end of my forum. Until I met this Angel a.k.a Mike Edge Who guided me from A to Z. Retrieved all the data from secondary HDD, and moved me to Xfhost.net (well yea I moved from Dedicated to Shared hosting) But believe it or not after moving, my forum is running like its pants are on fire. Today When I reopen my forum, users from all the world could feel the change. Here is what few said:

"Forum is so much faster"​
"Forum speed is super duper fast"​
"I don't even need internet to access this forum"​
"Forum loads up before my browser"​
and much more​
Okay then, enough said. See it yourself now:​
I designed this theme myself. Logos and rank images were designed by forum users.​
There are currently about 15+ addons installed at the moment.​
Please let me know what do you think about the forum, how does it look, what changes you think I should make, or anything else.​
Thank You all for taking time to review it.​
Regards,​
Hassan​

Nice and fast (always a good thing). Really liking your style, Being a fan of green styles I also think the green variation you've used is also a good pick so big thumbsup for the style. I would suggest you replace the default node icons for something custom or at the very least, change the colour of the node icons. Overall though, great job and congratulations. :)

It's fast at loading error pages!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@tafreehmella.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Memory error for me....
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 4194304) (tried to allocate 216413 bytes) in /home/mella/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 255

I just got an error also. if it helps this is what I am seeing.

Code:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 3932160) (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/mella/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 294

This is a new one

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!