FamilyGuyFans.com

I really like the slider you are using right under the breadcrumb! Is that an add on? How was that implemented as I am looking for something similar for my forum! I will be honest, not a big Family Guy fan but I really love your forum. Came out really well!

Cool articles !
I liked your FAQ on Quotations. But the link to it isn't where I expected.
On this page: http://www.familyguyfans.com/quotes/
Quotations
This is a list of quotations saved by the members of Family Guy Fans.

Quotations
This is a list of quotations saved by the members of Family Guy Fans. Learn more here.

How about a link to the Quotations FAQ from the Quotations Tab ? :)

That is the "Discussion" fromt he FAQ about how to post a Quote to be moderated and added. That is the intent. That was why I added "learn more here".... to show.

How about a link to the Quotations FAQ from the Quotations Tab ? :)

8PyUDy.png

Nice idea! (y)

Curious as to what anyone thinks about how I am doing this....

http://familyguyfans.com/threads/season-listings.18/

I am in the process of listing all the Family Guy seasons and episodes, and I added in the Amazon Block on the side for guests/members to go and purchase each if they would like. Is this a decent idea, or does it take away from the thread? [It is locked, and replies will not be allowed. Plus, it is the only area the Amazon Block will be showing]

Big empty space on your quotation pages between the title and attribute:

Unknown.webp

Slider text needs a bit more height or less size on opening, as you can see below, the second line disappears in Safari:

Screen Shot 2012-07-16 at 12.36.08 PM.webp

Nice site overall.

Added a couple new things...

1. Purchased the Notifications add-on by Chris Deeming (to be implemented)
  2. Added Quahog Cinema, which will stream full length episodes in each post.
  3. Started changing the Forum Status icons, slowly but surely. I think I have to go back and redo those again.
  4. Also playing around with the Node images, not sure exactly what I want to do with it yet or if it is something I want to keep.
1111111.webp

Posts are slowly coming in, as are members... either way, this is something I really enjoy (Family Guy), so it can take as long as it needs to get busy... haha.

Big empty space on your quotation pages between the title and attribute.

Slider text needs a bit more height or less size on opening.

Nice site overall.

Thanks for the compliment Anthony, haven't forgotten about your suggestions, I will eventually get around to them.

I think you should add some spacing to the logo giving it some breathing space between the top and navbar

Code:
#logo {
    padding: 10px 0;
}
Also I noticed the breadcrumbs having no spacing between the top of the breadcrumbs and navbar. Dunno if that was intentional, if not i would add some margin
Code:
.breadcrumb {
    margin: 10px 0;
}

edit: What I would actually do is scale the logo down a little and add in that reflection like your signature here. That imo would set it off nicely.

Attachments

• familyguyforums.webp
    familyguyforums.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
A couple different looks:

7YtIAv.png

wrt3jA.png

If I add any other character in, to get sizes proportioned, Stewie would get much smaller....

Top Bottom