Fake Activity [Deleted]

yes i will fixed that issue and will send you new version no issue
Thank you... Looking forward to this.
it will be as it is if you want to remove then you can buy branding removal version
Thanks, are there no XenForo guidelines in regards to the footer? I just purchased your addon 2 days ago, had I known the copyright in the footer was such a sore thumb I would have most likely averted it.

And for reference here is the footer on a mobile device. It’s placed above the footer nav, the font doesn’t align with the others.

I’d kindly ask you consider aligning it with everyone else’s standards here. 46983005-EAEF-44C5-98CA-2F35DD395650.webp

If you are truly trying to make people believe your fake users are real, then having a footer link named "Fake Activity" seems to defeat the purpose, yes?
Exactly my point. Im assuming the objective here is to get you to purchase licensing removal. I think a good starting point would be to align the copyright standards with everyone else.

Bump, this has NOT been done on the new version. Any plans to address this soon?
i have fixed issue that you reporting related to number your above thing is related to change the pattern of showing branding it is not an issue we will see about it on our version next when we will do it you will be informed . so it is not issue on functionality . but we will consider yourr suggestion about show branding

i have fixed issue that you reporting related to number your above thing is related to change the pattern of showing branding it is not an issue we will see about it on our version next when we will do it you will be informed . so it is not issue on functionality . but we will consider yourr suggestion about show branding
The number issue was resolved; thank you. This is not related to the numbers bug. This is related to the branding not following any standard (which you had said you would address to match other branding). As mentioned before, had I known the branding does not follow any standard, I would have requested a refund (the plugin is useless for me if your branding is designed to blend with my footer menu vs. the footer copyright). It is an eyesore (see below).

@Chris D - Does XenForo provide any guidance on branding, such as font, placement, etc.?

46983005-EAEF-44C5-98CA-2F35DD395650.webp

There is, of course, a dedicated location for displaying extra copyright messages which most developers choose but we don't have any guidelines that enforce a particular location.

What I will say, however, its position is an unusual choice, and is likely just going to frustrate people. Hopefully the desire isn't to frustrate people so much that it sells more branding removal...

There is, of course, a dedicated location for displaying extra copyright messages which most developers choose but we don't have any guidelines that enforce a particular location.

What I will say, however, its position is an unusual choice, and is likely just going to frustrate people. Hopefully the desire isn't to frustrate people so much that it sells more branding removal...
Yes i have no such desire but i respect my client suggestion, will try change its position on next version when i will release i informed him .

Thanks

Thank you for the insight. I hope that's not the desire but it sure seems like it is.

Yes i have no such desire but i respect my client suggestion, will try change its position on next version when i will release i informed him .

Thanks
Any idea on when this might be? As mentioned above, you had promised this would be addressed in the "next version" as well (you said this on Oct 15th). I have since received this "new version" that addresses the numbers bug but not the branding.

I hate to do this but I can't afford to to keep waiting until this is addressed to utilize a plugin I purchased two months ago? Would you be willing to issue a refund?

Top Bottom