Fake Activity [Deleted]

Why are you trying to charge existing customers $50 to update the add-on to XF 2.2 when your license terms seem to state that updates are free for a year for valid licenses?
no i said i will upgrade it he want it urgent that why i demand now we both agreed on this coming weakened for upgrade

Thanks

Why are you trying to charge existing customers $50 to update the add-on to XF 2.2 when your license terms seem to state that updates are free for a year for valid licenses?

"
no, i said I will upgrade it he want it urgent that why I demand now we both agreed on this coming weakened for upgrade

Thanks"

That's not how it was worded at all , nor did I ever mention that I needed it urgently. I simply asked, "Is there any plans to for FakeActivity to be upgraded to 2.2?"

more.png

Last edited:

"
no, i said I will upgrade it he want it urgent that why I demand now we both agreed on this coming weakened for upgrade

Thanks"

That's not how it was worded at all , nor did I ever mention that I needed it urgently. I simply asked, "Is there any plans to for FakeActivity to be upgraded to 2.2?"

View attachment 238029

I have interest in this addon but this ^^ a big no no

The number of users you select prints to the forum page.
In this example, in my forums, it says 1001, which is the number I have it set to.
I've tested multiple numbers and whatever I have typed in the addon, shows on the forums.

Please fix this @fahad ashraf

argh.pngunknown.webp

unkndfown.png

Last edited:
Is it possible to leave a user online 24 hours a day? Currently I can only do 23 hours a day. It would be interesting to be able to do that. :)

The number of users you select prints to the forum page.
In this example, in my forums, it says 1001, which is the number I have it set to.
I've tested multiple numbers and whatever I have typed in the addon, shows on the forums.

Please fix this @fahad ashraf

View attachment 243197View attachment 243221

View attachment 243199
@fahad ashraf - Have you addressed this issue? Its been almost ten months since this has been reported. I can reproduce this on the default style.

Also, are you willing to adjust your copyright footer to match other devs? It just looks like a sore thumb the way you currently have it at the top of everything else.

footer.webp

Thanks!

Top Bottom