XF 1.5 facing some serious issues in xenforo

Codeless

Hello
I switched to xenforo like 2/3 months ago from vBulletin and I am facing some serious issues in xenforo I just made a list

1- lot of users complaining about they are unable to login password not working
2- Admins and moderators complaining about they can't see posts under moderation only super admins can see it
3- I want all posts & thread goes for moderation but sometimes it's not works randomly
4- Sometime SPAM option not showing when we are deleting posts of spammers and sometimes its display to me (when its display its make 1 click spam clean . and when not I do manually take more time)
5- i am unable to delete or edit tags and how to mass delete tags ?
Here is some screen prints

Last edited:

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Just as a note, given that you're showing the Admin group with "follow message moderation rules" set to never, if a user can approve their own post, it doesn't go into moderation.

Codeless

Just as a note, given that you're showing the Admin group with "follow message moderation rules" set to never, if a user can approve their own post, it doesn't go into moderation.
i know this already
here is an example

A - is a normal user on forum
B- is an administrator
C : is an moderator
D : is me super admin

when A make a post or thread on forum B & C can't moderate them and can't see this post under moderation but D (Super admin ) Can see a post arrive under moderation queue

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
You'd need to run permission analysis on the specific node to get the full details of what's happening in that forum.