XF 1.2 Facebook Integration Failing

MattW

Have had a couple of uses reporting they are unable to log into my site with FB tonight.

When I try to associate my own account again with FB on my site, I'm getting the below error

Facebook returned an unknown error. Please try again later.

If I run the integration test, FB isn't returning an e-mail address

upload_2013-11-9_2-26-8.webp

Nothing has changed with regards to the app in months, and nothing has changed site wise in a week or so.

No email is being returned -- this is a fundamental part of our FB integration. I have seen one other report of this, though it was only via a test account.

I'm not sure what setting in FB would trigger this. (They used to always give a validated email address, even if it was just a proxy account.)

Hmm, that's really strange. I've been through my account and compared it to the one we set up for our dog (don't laugh!)

No difference security wise. I've added that account to my site, tested integration, and it returns all the values back, including e-mail address.

stream_set_timeout() has been disabled for security reasons

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. stream_set_timeout() in Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php at line 240
  3. Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
  4. Zend_Http_Client->request() in XenForo/Helper/Facebook.php at line 37
  5. XenForo_Helper_Facebook::getAccessToken() in XenForo/Helper/Facebook.php at line 74
  6. XenForo_Helper_Facebook::getAccessTokenFromCode() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 209
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionTestFacebook() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gezeryus.net/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13
hi guys i did everything but i think i missing something what i must do facebook side is ok no problem about api id or token or my adres
but my acp cant connect to facebook .infact connecting but cant get something hen i am getting this error code what i must do by the way

Top Bottom