Facebook Integration error

I've been working on trying to get Facebook integrated with my site, and after following the guide in the help section, I got it all set up. After Apache was updated on the server to get the SSL protocol installed, I get this message when I test the integration or try to log in using Facebook:

Code:
Server Error

curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
curl_exec() in Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Curl.php at line 411
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Curl->write() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 987
Zend_Http_Client->request() in XenForo/Helper/Facebook.php at line 37
XenForo_Helper_Facebook::getAccessToken() in XenForo/Helper/Facebook.php at line 74
XenForo_Helper_Facebook::getAccessTokenFromCode() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 107
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionTestFacebook() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nexusof/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I'm not really sure what the problem is, and I'm not server-savvy. I tried looking it up here, but I can't find anything.

It looks like you need to install cURL on your server.

It's as the error suggests - your server can't connect to Facebook. This may be because Facebook is having issues. Alternatively, your server may be lacking the functions to connect using SSL (cURL with SSL support or OpenSSL itself). You'll have to contact your host about that.

Top Bottom