I've been working on trying to get Facebook integrated with my site, and after following the guide in the help section, I got it all set up. After Apache was updated on the server to get the SSL protocol installed, I get this message when I test the integration or try to log in using Facebook:
I'm not really sure what the problem is, and I'm not server-savvy. I tried looking it up here, but I can't find anything.
Server Error curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() curl_exec() in Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Curl.php at line 411 Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Curl->write() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 987 Zend_Http_Client->request() in XenForo/Helper/Facebook.php at line 37 XenForo_Helper_Facebook::getAccessToken() in XenForo/Helper/Facebook.php at line 74 XenForo_Helper_Facebook::getAccessTokenFromCode() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 107 XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionTestFacebook() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310 XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132 XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nexusof/public_html/admin.php at line 13