Resource icon

Extra Portal 1.2.4

No permission to download
Will there be any updates? ...it would be nice if the portal would work with Schedule-Plugins like the one from Nobita :cry:

@ExtraLicense I have suggestion to you. In the ItemHandler you should add new functions to check canViewItem. By sometime item could not view by user but your addon still show. :)
P/s: I have look as fast.

It doesn't seems for be working for me on a fresh install of Xenforo 1.2 :( I get the portal front-page working, but it doesn't show up in "Thread Tools" nor the Options menu in ACP. :/ My page

The options for the portal should be at admin.php?options/list/extra_portal
As far as the thread tools, make sure you grant yourself permissions to promote to portal.

The options for the portal should be at admin.php?options/list/extra_portal
As far as the thread tools, make sure you grant yourself permissions to promote to portal.

I managed to open it thru thread options, however the only option I got is to removed it from the portal page, is that correct? I can't seem to find the avatar settings and all that.

@Dan you don't happen to know how to go about if you'd like the "Created by" & date to go in the header instead of next to the avatar? :P

What do you mean about moving it to the header? Could you mock up a screenshot perhaps?

Not necessary like I painted, but you get the point.

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Dan
Top Bottom