Resource icon

Extra Portal 1.2.4

No permission to download

Hello, this addon don't work for me, the portal is displayed, but when I assign my forums to the portal inside the configuration, my threads is not displayed on the portal.

I use Xenforo 1.4.2.

Also:

1) I found today that Extra Portal is not compatible with the Scheduled Post add-on. Threads are promoted to the portal before they are scheduled to post. Does anyone have a fix for this?

2) Is it possible to change the subsequent pages from /?page=2 to /news/page=2 ?

Last edited:
Also:

1) I found today that Extra Portal is not compatible with the Scheduled Post add-on. Threads are promoted to the portal before they are scheduled to post. Does anyone have a fix for this?
I don't have that addon so really can't comment there
2) Is it possible to change the subsequent pages from /?page=2 to /news/page=2 ?
Route prefixes will work to accomplish this:
1. Set Index page route to news/ (instead of portal/)
2. Create a route filter:

Screen Shot 2014-11-20 at 7.37.37 PM.webp

Hi Dan! Is there an slider available for this portal? Looking to replace XenPorta, but I would need a slider like the XenPorta one. :)

Hi Andrej
There isn't a slider built in, however, you could probably make one pretty easily using the Widget Framework.

Are prefixes supposed to be clickable on the portal page? Mine go to the thread page, but if the prefixes were clickable and went to a news page for that tag, this would be fantastic for SEO. Any chance this can be implemented?

Thank you.

Hi,
How do you fix the error message you get when you click on the logo - after you have disabled the extra portal? It looks like the logo is linked to the home/portal and once you disable the add-on and click on logo, you get an error message. How do you i fix this please?

What is the error? The portal has nothing to do with your logo, however the Homepage URL in Xenforo does.
Screen Shot 2014-11-29 at 8.00.05 AM.webp

Top Bottom