• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Extra] Additional Notable Groups [Paid] [Deleted]

Dan

Is it possible to have an option for ascending/ descending? :)

View attachment 65697
No, there's no way to change the sort, but it's something what we'd like to improve in the next versions.
Our internal todo list:
  • It should be possible to show members of the group on a own page
  • the admin should be able to change the sort parameters (ATM the order by and direction parameters are hardcoded)

tommydamic68

No, there's no way to change the sort, but it's something what we'd like to improve in the next versions.
Our internal todo list:
  • It should be possible to show members of the group on a own page
  • the admin should be able to change the sort parameters (ATM the order by and direction parameters are hardcoded)
Nice - will wait for the updated to do list then! Will keep an eye out!
The ToDo List make it to an very interesting addon. :D
agreed!

bobs409

I've been looking for something just like this. :)

Is there a limit to how many groups this works for? I would need it for 9 groups now with more being added later.

If no limit, what will happen on the show members page with the tabs if a lot are added? Will they just start a second row?

Thanks,

Bob

bobs409

I just installed it and works good, only one question. It's only showing 20 members maximum. Can it be increased to show all members of a group?

Dan

I just installed it and works good, only one question. It's only showing 20 members maximum. Can it be increased to show all members of a group?
ATM we're using the option value from perPage.PNG which is being used by the default notable tabs too.

Do you really want to change this?

Last edited by a moderator: