[Extra] Additional Notable Groups [Paid] [Deleted]

Installed and working, but getting some server errors:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: type - library/El/NotableGroups/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php:17
Generated By: Unknown Account, 53 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/El/NotableGroups/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(17): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/srv/www/theadm...', 17, Array)
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): El_NotableGroups_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex()
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "https://theadminzone.com/members/ipodman.6735/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/members/ipodman_6735/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Not currently. Honestly, it was been awhile since I looked at the code for this addon but I will check on this for you. Out of curiosity, how would you prefer it?

Not currently. Honestly, it was been awhile since I looked at the code for this addon but I will check on this for you. Out of curiosity, how would you prefer it?

TBH I'm not sure - for example I created an "Active Members" usergroup and members are promoted in and out of the group based on whether they meet a set posting criteria. There are much more than 30 members in the group, so only the first 30 of them are shown in alphabetical order. Best would be if there were multiple pages so all of them could be accessed. Next best would be based on most posts in the past 30 days. Third best would be based on postcount I guess.

Hello! I just wanted to check in and see if that error (and the very nice suggestions!) by Sandman have been looked in to. I am interested in grabbing this, but I'd like to make sure it'll fit my needs first!

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Top Bottom