Not a bug Expiration Time Issue with Month Warnings

Amaury

I tested this on our test site before reporting this just to make sure it wasn't an add-on or a style issue.

When you issue a user a warning, the expiration time is the same time the warning was given. For example, if you issued a one-week warning on May 30, 2015, at 3:15 PM, then that means it will expire on June 6, 2015, at 3:15 PM. However, this doesn't appear to be the case when issuing a warning for:
  • Four months
  • Five months
  • Six months
  • Seven months

There may be more (and it may not even be solely months), but obviously I couldn't test every single number. Those are the ones I noticed.

Anyway, the issue when using any of the above is that it takes an hour off the expiration time. Uusing my example above again, if I did five months, instead of the warning expiring on October 30, 2015, at 3:15 PM, it would expire on October 30, 2015, at 2:15 PM.

Here are a couple screenshots (from bottom to top) with tests:

Warnings 1.webp

Warnings 2.webp

Last edited:
Anyway, the issue when using any of the above is that it takes an hour off the expiration time.
That would be correct. It you look at the expiration dates, they are all after DST has ended, hence the times appearing to be 1 hour earlier than expected. The times are correct though.

@Martok, @Mike, will you guys...

tomandjerry1.jpg

Thanks.

Top Bottom