XF 1.3 Exempting Admins from Points/Trophies

konakid

The title pretty much says it.

How do I exclude my Admins/Mods from Points and Trophies? And for that matter, the user titles for points as well?

You would have to setup/choose criteria that would not be met by admins but met by all other users. I don't really understand the reason for exempting them though?

The reason is that some members work hard to get Trophy points and move up on the "ladder." But as the main Admin, I have 5 times as many points as the second place member. And the two other Admins are second and third. So when you check members with most points, likes, or messages, the first, second, and third people are all Admins.

You would have to setup/choose criteria that would not be met by admins but met by all other users. I don't really understand the reason for exempting them though?

Can you tell me how exactly to set up these criteria please? I've spent hours on this and tried any and every combination possible without expected results.

Thanks

If the trophy has already been awarded, it will not retroactively remove the points.

If you would like to remove the points, you will need to remove each trophy (delete it) and recreate it with the new criteria and then they will be awarded again as necessary.

Top Bottom