Exceeded Max user Connections

Xarcell

Today, all of my sites went down. I was trying to track down what causes it and it was this:

An exception occurred: User 'xarcell' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 4294967295) in /home/xarcell/public_html/xarchology.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 333
  1. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
  2. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in XenForo/Application.php at line 525
  3. XenForo_Application->loadDb() in XenForo/Application.php at line 752
  4. XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 782
  5. XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Model.php at line 161
  6. XenForo_Model->_getDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 138
  7. XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 97
  8. XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 125
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xarcell/public_html/xarchology.com/index.php at line 17

I have no idea what that means, or how it happened, but I do know that when I exceed "max_user_connections", my host will shut me down because I'm on a shared server and I'm draining all the resources.

I find this funny because it is a dead site and has been the beta release, which is what it is running on I think and the only user is me. I installed it there for testing purposes. My only guess is that a bot did something?

Can anyone share some light on this?

They were being a bit too agressive for my tastes - yeah, I wanted them to be indexed, but still had work to do turning the server and didn't want my users complaining...so I turned them down to maybe one page per 1.2 seconds.Screen Shot 2012-04-10 at 12.54.08 PM.webp

Top Bottom