An exception occurred: User 'xarcell' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 4294967295) in /home/xarcell/public_html/xarchology.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 333
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in XenForo/Application.php at line 525
- XenForo_Application->loadDb() in XenForo/Application.php at line 752
- XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 782
- XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Model.php at line 161
- XenForo_Model->_getDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 138
- XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 97
- XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 134
- XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 125
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xarcell/public_html/xarchology.com/index.php at line 17
I find this funny because it is a dead site and has been the beta release, which is what it is running on I think and the only user is me. I installed it there for testing purposes. My only guess is that a bot did something?
Can anyone share some light on this?