eSports - Rival Gaming

Brad P

Good evening All.

I'd like to welcome you to my new project what we hope will be your go-to resource for eSports chat, the latest in eSports news, finding a clan, competitive tournaments, streaming discussion, strategy planning, general gaming discussion and so much more! We hope you will find our community a useful resource as you endeavour to become the ultimate gamer! We are working hard to ensure that we keep a respectable and well-rounded community so that we can keep vibrant gaming discussion alive. Whatever you're looking for, we hope to cater to that need and provide you the perfect experience along the way. Looking for a place to just talk? Have a glimpse at our forums! Want to watch the latest eSports streams or watch one of our featured streamers doing their thing? Head over to our Streams section! Whatever your pleasure, you'll find it here at Rival Gaming!
I'ts still in early stages as i tend to offically launch in the next couple of weeks but all feedback is welcome :)

logged in view
screencapture-rivalgaming-com-1642961803958.webp

screencapture-rivalgaming-com-1642961908346.webp

Last edited:
Evening peeps

Hope everyone is keeping well?
Currently working on this dark style and would like to share it below and any feedback is most welcome.

2021-05-17-22-27-rivalgaming.com.webp

Merry Christmas to all!! updated my original thread with out current style, not much has happened on the site due to my own personal reasons but hopefully i can spend some proper time on it next year.

Love to everyone and hope you all keep safe and well 😘

I like how you display the forum nodes, maybe it would be better to have them take the full space

8kEXcj9.png

Top Bottom