Style New Gaming Style (WIP), feedback welcome!

Nulumia

Hi all, thought I'd share a new gaming style in the works, just curious if anyone finds it cool or has some feedback!

This one is called Modern Gamer, and is a fairly reworked version of an old unused portfolio piece. I wanted this style to be a bit of a throwback to the old gaming portal designs from years ago, and can be suitable for any gaming news/portal/esports site.

mgamer_mainsite_v5b.jpg

This screenshot is a full Photoshop mockup, though I have a live build running in Xenforo at about 75% of what's shown.

Some built-in features to be included:
  • NulumiaBase Framework features
  • Slideshow system
  • Scrolling ticker message with permissions
  • Footer layout builder with up to nine block locations
  • Sponsor/partner logo carousel
  • Jquery animation effects
  • Full advertising support
  • Unique message/postbit style (as shown)
  • Optional homepage portal
  • Background rotation (fade up to three backgrounds)
Also I'm trying to make this theme completely color-changeable. The glossy green elements use a transparent png overlay, so no need for image sprites. This way the user can create any color theme in a few clicks by changing the Color Palette. Might even make a dark style if there's any requests :)

If anyone finds it cool so far or has some feedback, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for stopping by,
- Robert I.

Just an update to this thread, Modern Gamer is finally at pre-release status and is live to check out!

Live Demo
https://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/misc/style?style_id=56

mgamer-xenforo-gaming-style-main-preview.webpmgamer-xenforo-style-forum-list.webpmgamer-xenforo-gaming-style-footer-layout.webp

From the original screenshot, the Xenforo 1.5 style was successfully recreated almost at 1:1 accuracy, with all the features shown, plus more!

After a few final tests & tweaks, the theme should be available within the next day.

Top Bottom