Error when trying to import vBulletin

fredrikse

Hi,

I'm trying to perform a test import of my current vBulletin DB. Unfortunately I get som errors that I haven't seen before:

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '5' for key 'PRIMARY'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 580
XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 618
XenForo_Model_Import->importUserGroup() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 335
XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUserGroups() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in xxx/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

I didn't experience these problems when I did test imports on my local machine running MAMP.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Short update. The errors turned up when I tried to import the user groups. I skipped that one and went ahead with the custom user field. That worked well without any errors showing up.

Thanks to this thread I solved the import problem. I just remembered that I created a few user groups of my own in the initial installation and configuration process. That's why the importer gave me the finger :D Now the custom user groups and the rest of the data from vBulletin are imported correctly!

Top Bottom