Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution

presidentYT

Out the blue I've had two addon just stop working on me.. live streams and Xenmedio...
I know live streams is not being supported any more.. but im not sure if the problem lies with the addon since they had been working well for months.. then they just stopped.. this is the error i get when trying to upload something to the media section

Server Error
Unable to Connect to tcp://gdata.youtube.com:80. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution

1. Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
  2. Zend_Http_Client->request() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 39
  3. EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 190
  4. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
and this is what i get when i tried to run the cron to update the live streams

Server Error
file_get_contents(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. file_get_contents() in Ice/EmbedStreams/Model/Streams.php at line 38
  3. Ice_EmbedStreams_Model_Streams->cronStreamsUpdate() in Ice/EmbedStreams/CronEntry/LiveStreams.php at line 5
  4. Ice_EmbedStreams_CronEntry_LiveStreams::updateLiveStreams()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
  6. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
I've recompiled my php and restarted my server hoping that would work.. just in case..

any clue as to what may be causing this? any help would be appreciated..

You will need to post in the respective add-on threads for support with them.

being that multiple addons just took a poop at one time, i thought maybe it was something more on the server side... and possibly a common problem.. but i will on the addon thread and see if anyone has encountered theses issues..

Well the first one is definitely Xenmedio related:

1. Zend_Http_Client->request() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 39
And the second one is the streams add-on:
  1. file_get_contents() in Ice/EmbedStreams/Model/Streams.php at line 38
So it's usually always better to check in the add-on discussion threads for similar issues.

Top Bottom