* the master forum is actually a forum page that displays the threads ordered by latest post from all slave forums and from itself
* below the thread-list, you can see the different subforums (just like on a normal category page today)
* when posting a new thread in this forum, the user needs to define if he wants to have this thread in the master forum or in a subforum via drop-down
* this can work for any forum with subforums, not just one; but needs to be easy to define which forums should use that functionality
* Each of the subforums should have a pre-defined prefix that is shown next to each thread (user can't choose the prefix)
*compatibility with xenforo1.4 (right now) and 1.5 (can be added later)
You can sell on the developed stuff as you wish, I just need it for my forum www.sportforen.de, e.g. for the NBA page (which is currently a category, but will be a forum page).