Email Newsletter List Bounce Cleanup / Scrubber Services

I'm not sure how strict amazon is on this matter though. They are very strict.
We've not had any issues with SES over disposable emails, only bounced mail.

Speaking of bounced mail, I should clarify btw that the email validation service won't validate emails for users who have user state other than "Valid", nor banned users - that would just be a waste of time & resources on both counts.

Fillip

I've only ever used emaillistverify and works nicely for vB and XF email list scrubbing :)
It works great for hotmail. I tried 40k addresses.
It doesn't work for yahoo. I have uploaded a list with 152 yahoo addresses which I knew were all bouncing. Only 9 were recognized as invalid. The rest was marked valid, which is not correct. Those yahoo addresses were inactive/deactivated. Some years back after yahoo got hacked they disabled all inactive accounts. The developer of emaillistverify are looking into the matter. I hope they can fix this.

I have not tried verifying other email providers yet. But will probably do so in the future.

It works great for hotmail. I tried 40k addresses.
It doesn't work for yahoo. I have uploaded a list with 152 yahoo addresses which I knew were all bouncing. Only 9 were recognized as invalid. The rest was marked valid, which is not correct. Those yahoo addresses were inactive/deactivated. Some years back after yahoo got hacked they disabled all inactive accounts. The developer of emaillistverify are looking into the matter. I hope they can fix this.

I have not tried verifying other email providers yet. But will probably do so in the future.
interesting - i've long since banned hotmail and yahoo accounts from my forums so haven't noticed this :)

Top Bottom