Looking for someone for external email/newsletter set up

Alternadiv

Hi, I have been using SendPulse for mass email and I have done everything I could find to make the email address as trustworthy as possible to not have it go to spam boxes. However, I still have terrible email statistics:

1591809542638.webp

I'm not sure if this is even a thing, but I was hoping to find someone that can improve this by a significant amount.

Hi, I have been using SendPulse for mass email and I have done everything I could find to make the email address as trustworthy as possible to not have it go to spam boxes. However, I still have terrible email statistics:

View attachment 227471

I'm not sure if this is even a thing, but I was hoping to find someone that can improve this by a significant amount.
Hi,

We can set up Amazon SES for your emails including a dedicated IP. That will resolve this issue.

Have you tried using Sendy? It's a bit cheaper, and uses SES to send the emails (which is cheap as well). The only down side is generating your own content for the template. Manual work, but it doesn't take long once you figure it out.

Have you tried using Sendy? It's a bit cheaper, and uses SES to send the emails (which is cheap as well). The only down side is generating your own content for the template. Manual work, but it doesn't take long once you figure it out.
I have used SendPulse but the stats I get are pretty bad:

EF3DAF95-F8A1-4890-9D2F-9A947D23EDC9.webp

Check out this post for my stats:

Check out this post for my stats:

Not bad!

I assume all of my not opened is because it went to their spam boxes. I have thousands of loyal members that I really think would want to see my emails.

Top Bottom