• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest Email Invalid (Bounced) change status

We all have our different way to receive and treat our bounced emails.

It will be nice to have a page in the acp where we can paste list of emails and it will change members status to Email Invalid (Bounced)

What do you think?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
What benefit is gained from copying and pasting the member's email address on a separate page as opposed to setting the status in the member's account page?

Null

What benefit is gained from copying and pasting the member's email address on a separate page as opposed to setting the status in the member's account page?
I think @Biarritz64 is referring to mass updating users to the bounced email status – he'd want to maybe copy/paste a few emails into a textbox and for it to automatically parse and update said accounts.

I had to manually change about 300 accounts the other day – I've since implemented a custom tool that works with Mandrill's callbacks.

i have like 500 emails that i know are not good (bounced), and it will be nice to copy this list of emails somewhere to change the status (mass)

Sorry for my english

Null

i have like 500 emails that i know are not good (bounced), and it will be nice to copy this list of emails somewhere to change the status (mass)

Sorry for my english
I don't think such a feature is available nor needed in the core software, you could probably post in the appropriate add-on section and see if a third-party developer would be interested in making it into an add-on.