XF 2.2 Change via phpmyadmin user status to "email invalid (bounced)" depending on search criteria

snoopy5

Hi,

XF 2.2.13. I have a couple of logged soft bounces and when I look at the details, there is often the message:

"unable to deliver in 840 minutes"

I would not like to send another email to these addresses. How can I change the user status via mysql of these accounts to "email invalid (bounced)"? I am not a coder and need to SQL command like

search for those who have this criteria in the bounce log and change their user status from "valid" to "email invalid (bounced)".

The same for QuotaExceeded and This mailbox is disabled

XF doesn't store email response codes/text against user IDs so it's not something you can do with a query.

Set the bounce thresholds lower if needed.

1688650168025.png

XF doesn't store email response codes/text against user IDs so it's not something you can do with a query.

That is a pitty.

If I change the bounce thresholds, it will be applied to all bounces and that is what I do not want to do.

Is the message "unable to deliver in 840 minutes" actually real or is this often used to block senders because they are interpreted as spam?

The reason why I ask is that I get suddenly a lot of these bounces after I switched to Amazon SES. Before the switch I never got these kind of bounces.

Top Bottom