Elegance [Deleted]

I would like to make to search box stick out more. How can I add a white border around it OR change the background color, etc?

upload_2015-9-4_22-40-58.webp

In admin panel navigate to style properties -> alternative header -> search bar input box.

Set background color and border color to @contentBackground, set color to @textCtrlText.
Then in previous property "Search Bar Input Box Placeholder" set color to @primaryMedium
Then in last property "Search Bar Input Box Placeholder, Hover" set color to @textCtrlText

Arty updated Elegance with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and improvements

Changes from previous version:
  • Bug fixes
  • Better support for latest version of xenPorta 2
  • Better support for AMS
Additional changes for Elegance 1:
  • New navigation icons for add-ons
Additional changes for Artodia Styles Framework add-on used by Elegance 2:
  • Fixed error that prevented add-on from working on servers that run PHP 5.3 or older version.

To update from previous version of style import new XML file.

For Elegance 1 also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Depending on the forum, I want to change the "Post New Thread" button to something else.

I created a template modification for forum_view and did a search for

Code:
            <a href="{xen:link 'forums/create-thread', $forum}" class="callToAction"><span>{xen:phrase post_new_thread}</span></a>

and then added my custom stuff.

upload_2015-9-11_23-58-40.webp

This works on the default XF style, but not this style and "Automatically apply template modification" is set

upload_2015-9-11_23-59-54.webp

It should work fine. The only difference could be spacing before and after code, so make sure you didn't include any extra spaces in your template modifications.

It should work fine. The only difference could be spacing before and after code, so make sure you didn't include any extra spaces in your template modifications.

I tried again in chrome and the template modifications are working. However, it probably was due to spacing.

FontAwesome and GlyphIcons update, support for latest AMS and Showcase

This is an optional update, previous version will work fine with XenForo 1.5.4.

Changes:
  • Support for latest version of Showcase add-on
  • Support for latest version of Article Management System add-on
  • Some bug fixes
  • FontAwesome has been updated to latest version
  • GlyphIconsPro has been updated to latest version
  • Styles framework add-on has been updated
To update Elegance (v1) from previous version import new XML file. Other files weren't changed.

To update...

XenForo 1.5.5 update

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.5 and XenForo Media Gallery 1.4.4

To update Elegance v1 from previous version import new XML file.

To update Elegance v2 from previous version do this:
  • Import new style XML file
  • Update framework add-on files (copy contents of upload/js and upload/library to your forum's js and library folders)
  • Update framework add-on. To do that go to admin panel, click "Add-ons". Find "Artodia Styles Framework" in add-ons list, click "Controls" button...

Love my new style. The only problem is that when clicking on a thread with unread posts it goes to the first unread, but it puts the unread thread at the top of the window instead of below the top header. So I always have to scroll up in order to see the first part of the unread post.

Thoughts?

It snaps here...

Screenshot 2016-01-19 21.20.19.webp

When I feel like it should snap here...

Screenshot 2016-01-19 21.20.34.webp

Thanks for noticing. Styles used to account for that situation, looks like some recent code change broke it. I'll fix it.

Top Bottom