ElasticSearch Essentials

ElasticSearch Essentials [Paid] 3.15.12

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Xon updated ElasticSearch Essentials with a new update entry:

3.15.4 - Bugfix & maintenance update

• Fix various numerical options which did not step in the incremental values as intended, while allowing arbitrary values in the range to be entered
  • Fix redundant queries being triggered when using XFES widget when "Replace Enhanced Search 2.2's suggest threads implementation" is set
  • Fix setting similar thread cache time to 0 didn't disable caching
  • Improve backend for similar thread widget to be more extendable, to be used in searchcontent bb-code in Advanced Bbcode pack...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Are you using the "Replace Enhanced Search 2.2's suggest threads implementation" option or just the stock similar thread widget?

@Xon small FYI for you:

" This add-on REQUIRES XenForo Enhanced Search and ElasticSearch to be installed. Without it, this will not do anything. "

It also requires Browser Detection 2.0.0+

It is already listed under "Additional requirements", but I'll add it to the description text too

Autocomplete works with @Bob's AMS, but doesn't support his other add-ons. Contact me if you are interested in add-on autocomple (or similar content for that matter) for his other add-ons.
Thanks... but since my site is totally supported out of my pocket... not willing to finance "enhancements" that others get the benefit for since my financial concerns are more targeted towards equipment that allows me to create more content for the site (and the niche is not a cheap one to obtain equipment for). If they were restricted "forever" to my site.. I might be interested.. but doubt you would be.
I simply figured since Bob's add-ons are honestly the "solids" of XF third party dependence that they may be supported.

Last edited:
If they were restricted "forever" to my site.. I might be interested.. but doubt you would be.
I do offer exclusive work, but it is a) significantly more expensive b) any updates are paid work (ie not included for free with my public add-ons).

I do offer exclusive work, but it is a) significantly more expensive b) any updates are paid work (ie not included for free with my public add-ons).
Ergo my comment... with the popularity of Bob's add-ons... it would cost me a noticeable amount... and in the long run you a lot more..
I'll simply continue to use the default setup as it tends to work well and there are only a very few aspects of this add-on that I would benefit from as it sits.
Thanks!

Top Bottom