XF 2.1 Editor buttons disappear when on a phone.

glados2199

When posting on a phone the save draft and font family buttons don't appear for some reason. Is this a bug or is there a way to enable this?

What phone and browser?

The buttons only appear if the device supports the rich text editor. At this point, most common devices do support it though (recent Android and iOS devices).

What phone and browser?

The buttons only appear if the device supports the rich text editor. At this point, most common devices do support it though (recent Android and iOS devices).
It's not that most of the buttons don't appear. Only the Save draft and Font Family buttons aren't available on mobile every other button is. BTW I'm using the Galaxy S8+ and chrome.

There are three different toolbar sizes so that you can display different buttons at different viewports.

As you’ve indicated you’re using XF 2.1 you can control the toolbars for narrow displays under Admin CP > Content > BB Code button manager.

Note it’s only the “Extra small” toolbar that has any buttons removed. It’s mostly so that it doesn’t break to three lines of buttons on some pages. That can reduce the amount of vertical space on a small screen by quite a bit.

There are three different toolbar sizes so that you can display different buttons at different viewports.

As you’ve indicated you’re using XF 2.1 you can control the toolbars for narrow displays under Admin CP > Content > BB Code button manager.

Note it’s only the “Extra small” toolbar that has any buttons removed. It’s mostly so that it doesn’t break to three lines of buttons on some pages. That can reduce the amount of vertical space on a small screen by quite a bit.
Thank you for your help. I managed to add the buttons I needed.

Top Bottom