XF 1.1 Edit Poll Permission?

Gleedo

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this...

I as an Administrator can edit polls, poll choices etc, but other groups can not edit those options. I can't see any obvious permission that looks like it might enable/disable that ability.

Any help appreciated. I am preparing to be shamed as I'm sure it's obvious when you know how :oops:

I hope I'm not hijacking someone else's thread, and since the question the OP had seemed to have already been answered, I thought I would use this existing thread to ask if there a way to edit the # of poll options?

I hope I'm not hijacking someone else's thread, and since the question seemed to have already been answered, I thought I would use this existing thread to ask if there a way to edit the # of poll options?

If you have correctly set the permissions as in the 2nd post in this thread, you "should" see an 'edit' link to the right of the poll question/just above the number of votes cast etc.

Click that and you can edit your poll options :)

^ thanks, but there seems to be a limit of 10 options? I was wondering if there was a way to have or add more options beyond the ten.

IOW, some way in the admin panel to let people specify more than ten when they set up a poll.

Top Bottom