XF 2.2 Permission to post a poll

ZeroG

I found a thread here that showed where you could add a poll to a new thread. On my forum there is no poll option.

I'm admin. I have full permissions via nodes, groups and user but still I cannot find where I need to check to be able to add a poll. Same for the members of my forum but once I fix my permissions I should be on track and know where to fix theirs. Any suggestions?

I have a user group for 'Registered' users that requires 5 posts approved/moderated before they get to the 'Verified Member' group where it is not necessary to manually approve by a mod.

How do I prevent them from creating Polls before they get to the 'Verified Member' status - I see Vote on Polls permission that is granted in the group... I can disable that if that is the answer.

I have a user group for 'Registered' users that requires 5 posts approved/moderated before they get to the 'Verified Member' group where it is not necessary to manually approve by a mod.

How do I prevent them from creating Polls before they get to the 'Verified Member' status - I see Vote on Polls permission that is granted in the group... I can disable that if that is the answer.

You can set poll permissions with my free addon,

If you want polls and articles independently go to a node and select both:

Allowed thread types
Discussions
Polls <--
Articles <--
Questions

Last edited:
Top Bottom