XF 2.0 Easy way to populate/manage word censor list?

tourmeister

While simple to use, the word censor interface is not real user friendly. What I mean is that there is no way to sort the list to group similar words/phrases together just for ease of viewing (at least I don't see it if there is a way). This makes it hard to keep track of what is in the list and what is not if you have a lot of terms. In vB, there is just a big input block where you can list words separated by spaces. This makes it easy to see all the words at once and also to insert words next to similar words. Most of all, I can quickly copy/paste that block of words into a text file. However, I cannot take the contents of that text file and easily copy/paste it into the XF word censor system. I have to sit there and type in each word.

This is not a huge gripe, but I am in the process of trying to streamline the migration process from vB to XF2 to minimize the time and steps needed between the time I shut down my vB site and bring the XF2 site online.

Am I missing something or is there perhaps an Add-on that handles the word censor list in a more user friendly fashion?

Thanks.

Top Bottom