• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 Easier way of Changing Phrase

Dante_B

I want to Change the word, "Members" to "Collectors". Searching for this phrase, it's obvious it will return with a lot of results. Question is, is there an easier way of changing this word without doing it one by one?

Thanks in advance!

Dante_B

No, I mean, since there are several instances of "Member" or "Members," which instances do you want to change?
I would like to change both. I have a Sneaker Community and we are all Collectors. So instead of calling them Members i would like it all changed to Collectors.

Amaury

I would like to change both. I have a Sneaker Community and we are all Collectors. So instead of calling them Members i would like it all changed to Collectors.
So you want to change every instance of "Member" and "Members" to "Collector" and "Collectors," then, right?

Jeremy

If you don't want to do them manually, you could export the language, change the text manually in the .xml and import it as a new language. However, the recommended way is to edit them in the ACP.