Early adopters second sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

random

Hello,

When XenForo goes gold, I'd like to have another opportunity to buy a license for a special price like in the early adopters sale a few months ago - US$100

Hope the XF guys can offer us another chance!

Thank you,
Jonathan

Kier/Mike/Ashley has said that there won't be another discount in the near future, I don't remember when or who said it, but that much I know.

Welcome to xenForo! :)

Moving from vB I see. I saw your vB4 license for sale lately :p

As for the sale, I don't know if it will come back or not. My guess would be no. That's the whole point of an earlier adopters sale. I'd like it too, but I don't know if it will happen. But who knows, maybe they will have a different type of sale?

15% off for new members and 25% off for current members to buy more.

Just for the record, I would always like to buy something I want to buy for less than I would normally buy it for.

I'm just saying.......

Just for the record, I would always like to buy something I want to buy for less than I would normally buy it for.

I'm just saying.......

By purchasing XF now, you will only have to renew your license one year after it goes gold.

My post was an attempt at humor. Stating the clearly obvious in regards to purchases in general, I found the topic funny. I have two licenses, but the comment still stands for cars, boats, and (well, you get the idea)

I'd like to hear something from the Staff regarding this matter :)

I don't really get you mate?

You whined at other forums about getting a vB4 license when it's soooo expensive. Then you aquire one some how and want to sell it for DOUBLE the price that you whined about.

Now you are whining about XF's prices.

Stop acting childish and cheap.

If you can't afford it, then it's too bad you missed the sale. Save some spare change and over time you'll have enough. I personally think your being a bit cheap and greedy, but that's fine.

XF is a lot cheaper compared to other platforms, so I can't see why your asking about a sale.

This was already addressed earlier.

You whined at other forums about getting a vB4 license when it's soooo expensive. Then you aquire one some how and want to sell it for DOUBLE the price that you whined about.

The license that I'm selling is a vB4 + Branding Free and I got that license directly from vBulletin.com - I'm selling for US$260 when it's real value is US$365. At least I'm not asking in my signature to get vB3 licenses for free (ha ha).

I'm not going to further reply any of your messages in this post. No off topic.

A sale would be nice but that would be me dreaming lol. They don't need to do another sale and they won't:)

My theory is that they won't be having another early adopter sale but they might have another discount (maybe not as extreme as the early adopter sale) when the product finally goes gold. I know they said they won't be having any discounts in the near future, but what logical company would announce an upcoming discount anyways? If they said now that they're having a discount in a month, few people would buy licenses between now and then... which, as you know, would temporarily halt sales and revenue for the company.

Long story short: We don't know when/if they will have another discount... and if they know, they probably won't tell us in advance.

A sale would be nice but that would be me dreaming lol. They don't need to do another sale and they won't:)

The early adopter is those who were there from the start .. not those who came in after the sale.
If there were people here at the get go, they had the opportunity to get a license.

Sales are always nice.

So are free licenses, and free money.

The license that I'm selling is a vB4 + Branding Free and I got that license directly from vBulletin.com - I'm selling for US$260 when it's real value is US$365. At least I'm not asking in my signature to get vB3 licenses for free (ha ha).

I'm not going to further reply any of your messages in this post. No off topic.
Good luck. I got alot less when I sold mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom