Drift - Light

Drift - Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
What does this mean? Why would I need to Force a Reinstall? Is this some kind of warning the first install didn't work or is missing something?
When I installed it the first time I had a few Outdated Templates but that is now fixed.
I'm not one of the support team... but I would imagine that would allow you to reinstall and reprocess any template updates/changes and possibly any SQL DB entries that need to be made. I know a couple of times I've had issues with Zend OpCache causing some DB tables not to be updated when I upgraded the style. That may resolve it?

What does that normally say after a successful install or update?
Like I said the outdated template issue seems to be resolved but this shows up and I'm not sure why.

Any solutions to the above or do I need to open a ticket?
Wow this was posted Dec 6th with a bump Jan 4th with no support reply? Plus no updates to any themes other than UI.X? I'm beginning to think Audentio customers have been abandoned as far as support and updates are concerned.

Reactions: RDR
Wow this was posted Dec 6th with a bump Jan 4th with no support reply? Plus no updates to any themes other than UI.X? I'm beginning to think Audentio customers have been abandoned as far as support and updates are concerned.
What bugs are you experiencing?

What bugs are you experiencing?
Really? You quote my comment post and ignore the guys post I quoted who was looking for support since Dec 5th and never got an answer from you even when he tagged you?
Personally I have 2 unresolved closed tickets that were promised to be fixed in the next update, from back in Nov 2015. Not to mention all the bugs you found over the months but didn't elaborate on but promised would be fixed by the next update that never came to fruition.
And a recent (private) update that causes the graphics to go nuts
screenshot_2-jpg.128875

and crashes the ACP because it somehow causes the password to unsinc so I can't access anything to see what the problem is.
Curious that I get a (private update) that is not put into the system for other Drift users to download. Could this be because it is known not to work properly and it was just targeted at me for being out spoken? Not saying it was but it makes me wonder. One thing for sure is that it doesn't work, crashes my server when installed and doesn't allow for trouble shooting.

Not to mention all the bugs you found over the months but didn't elaborate on but promised would be fixed by the next update that never came to fruition.

Those were, in general, caused by UI.X updates, and do not effect your version of Drift.

And a recent (private) update that causes the graphics to go nuts

I did find the issue that was causing this, the XML I sent was the child style. I'll send you the correct XML in a few minutes

and crashes the ACP because it somehow causes the password to unsinc so I can't access anything to see what the problem is.

I'm still not sure what you mean by the password "unsyncing", that really doesn't make sense and there is no way that I'm aware of that a style could "unsync" any password. You mentioned it being the password for the db user, but that wouldn't just effect the Admin panel. Again, offered to look into this, but you did not want to provide access.

Curious that I get a (private update) that is not put into the system for other Drift users to download. Could this be because it is known not to work properly and it was just targeted at me for being out spoken?

There are no known issues in the version I sent to you. It hasn't been released because we will be releasing it when all of the themes have been updated.

One thing for sure is that it doesn't work, crashes my server when installed and doesn't allow for trouble shooting.

I tried installing it on multiple test boards after you reported your issue and could not replicate the issue on any of them, and when I asked for you to setup a demo for me on your server so I could have a test case to try and replicate the error and fix it if it was something on our end you refused to do that. I'm not sure what else you want me to do for you. If you want to setup a test board and get me FTP and admin access to it I can try to replicate that issue, but other than that I can't replicate it anywhere else.

Last edited:
First off I was replying to Mike's post. I would expect that he would respond to my feedback.
Again, offered to look into this, but you did not want to provide access.
I didn't say I did not want to provide access. I don't know why you feel a need to tell an untruth to cover your butt.
You said
Can you provide admin details to the test board? I'll take a look.
and I said
I'd love to but unfortunately I cannot even access the ACP now. Something is seriously ****ed up with that file of Drift you gave me. I have to reinstall a back up
I did not say I did not want to provide you access. You denied any problems with what you sent me and even tried to blame it on Xenforo
Only thing I could think of that could possibly cause that is XenForo stopping the installation process. In that case you can go to the /install directory and rebuild master templates. Everything is 100% controlled by XenForo, a style XML cannot change anything with the admin panel. That's just not how XenForo's style system works
And I further explained I could not access ACP after installing on a clean site.
I reinstalled xF, no erros, and then your file, crash. Only these 2 things. It crashed the ACP again. I called my service provider and they said it unsynced the password and mysql
Something not right with the file you gave me.
So prey tell how was I going to give you access when I didn't even have access????
And you went on again to blame XenForo for this problem after I told you the file you sent had a problem and you continued to deny it.
Now you're admitting the problem was with the file you sent me and admit it was not a problem with XenForo.
This is rich..................

Last edited:
Mike Creuzer updated Drift - Light with a new update entry:

Huge Update

Hi all,

We'd like to apologize for the time it took to get this update out. Due to the nature of how we've done releases in the past, we got stuck in a backlog of UI.X bugs that we were not content with releasing. We wanted to wait until we got all the issues knocked out. So here we are. All bugs reported to us have been addressed!We did the very best we could to make this as stable a release as possible, but very important that you:
  • TEST ON A DEMO SITE FIRST BEFORE UPGRADING...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Mike thanks.

I have just updated but get this error. I do not have any templates to merge. How will I go about fixing?

Thanks

SmartSelectImage_2016-03-17-11-47-54.webp

Top Bottom