Drift - Light

Drift - Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
The responsive menu was working ok, but I really didn't want to have to force users to use that. The way my site was set up, only two options were visible and the rest (about 5 or so) were in the responsive menu.

That's ok, I have another site I can use the skin on.
Oh wow 2? That isn't good. Was the logo really large?

But ok, if you need any help Im here to help! Thanks for using Drift :D

Audentio updated Drift - Light with a new update entry:

Completely recoded for 1.3 and UI.X

Hey all,

Drift is the final theme to be coded onto UI.X. When we were recoding all our products, Drift was a bit too advanced for UI.X. But for the last 5 months we have been improving and optimizing our framework so that now even Drift and all its glory could join the family.

It still has all the great design tools that it came with, but with the added benefit of everything UI.X allows for including fixed navigation, welcome panel, advanced style property based footer, social media icons,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rdn
I bought this. Way before the UI.X days, @Brogan kindly let me use his Drift license at XMG.

Of course as I'm an eager beaver and for the purposes of testing, I made the decision to be an early adopter of XF 1.2 and went back to the default style.

Then, of course, UI.X happened and I loved it. So I bought it. And I still love it, but just recently I've had no time so I've not reimplemented it yet.

Then, today happened :D Love Drift. Still very fond of it and, my word, what an awesome job you have done with it :) Thanks Mike.

Brogan spotted this with circle avatars in the Avatar chooser / cropper:

IMG_26032014_185131.webp

I'm going to be using square avatars any way, but thought I should let you know.

Great work Mike :)

@Chris D thanks so much! Glad to have you trying out the product, appreciate your purchase! :D We hope it is good enough to get back on XMG :D. I know there are a few inconsistencies between UI.X and XMG, but as I've said we are 100% willing to support such a phenomenal plugin.

And I appreciate you finding that bug. I honestly don't know how to fix that, as square avatars only work when you don't do the long avatar template modification (or is there a plugin for it now?). Aspect ratio needs to be 1:1, and I'm guessing you did some kind of change to make that not required right? I blame Nic Cage anyways.

Thanks.

The style is now live at http://xenmediagallery.com. Looks great.

I have internally fixed the sidebar issue too that I think is the only outstanding UI.X issue. I will try and roll that out in version 2.1 - at the minute I have just modified the style templates - -but it works! :)

I'm looking into that avatar issue a little further, don't worry about it for now.

Hey I have just purchased a Xen Licence and am looking at themes. My existing VB4 forum is a racing simulation community with separate clubs. Each club has their own forum with theme and logo. I will be partnering my new Xenforo site with wordpress. What interests me about your theme is the ability to place a logo top left.

If I was to purchase your theme, is it possible to use multiple instances of the theme on one domaim? As an example I would edit your theme to suite one of my clubs, it would be a blue theme with their logo. Jump to another club forum (within the same domain) I would like another instance of your theme but edited to suit the design preferences of the other club.

An example of my existing VB4 forum

Main site theme
Club 1 theme
Club 2 theme

Is this possible or do I need to buy your theme multiple times? Sorry if it is a silly question, never bought a theme as made my own in VB.

PS

I actually prefer your theme HERE. Would it be easy enough to add a logo top left?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey I have just purchased a Xen Licence and am looking at themes. My existing VB4 forum is a racing simulation community with separate clubs. Each club has their own forum with theme and logo. I will be partnering my new Xenforo site with wordpress. What interests me about your theme is the ability to place a logo top left.

If I was to purchase your theme, is it possible to use multiple instances of the theme on one domaim? As an example I would edit your theme to suite one of my clubs, it would be a blue theme with their logo. Jump to another club forum (within the same domain) I would like another instance of your theme but edited to suit the design preferences of the other club.

An example of my existing VB4 forum

Main site theme
Club 1 theme
Club 2 theme

Is this possible or do I need to buy your theme multiple times? Sorry if it is a silly question, never bought a theme as made my own in VB.

PS

I actually prefer your theme HERE. Would it be easy enough to add a logo top left?

Thanks
Hi there! Welcome to Xenforo. :) And the answer to your question is yes. My license permits you to use a single purchase on one domain as many times as you want. If you had two domains, we ask that you buy a separate license per domain. We do also have license extensions that would allow you to use products as many times as you want on an unlimited amount of domains for an extra fee.

Got the the them working, must say it looks and works great.

I am having an issue displaying my custom user ranks.

I have this code in my EXTRA.CSS of a child theme I created. I copied the code and paste it in the Extra.CSS of the Drif themet but the ranks do not show. I also paste it in the UI,X Extra.CSS (but with no luck. (Note my ranks are images)

Here is a link where you can see the ranks not displaying. They display all other themes except Drift/U.IX.

Code:
.messageUserBlock .userBanner.admin {
/* display: block; */
margin-bottom: 0px;
margin-left: 5px;
margin-right: -12px;
}

.userBanner.admin
{
background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/admin.png")no-repeat;
width: 89px;
height: 17px;
display: block;
color: transparent;
}

.messageUserBlock .userBanner.gbrc {
margin-bottom: -1px;
}

.userBanner.gbrc
{
background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/gbrcclub.png") no-repeat;
}

.messageUserBlock .userBanner.senior {
margin-bottom: 0px;
}

.userBanner.senior
{
background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/senior.png")no-repeat;
}

It should look like this. ANy suggestion for a simple code edit please let me know as I am a noob to CSS.

Many Thanks

Ryan

upload_2014-4-18_10-14-7-png.71923

Audentio updated [UI.X] Drift - Light with a new update entry:

Major Navigation Improvements

Hello everyone,

Today we are releasing the best-yet UI.X version. I might've said that before, but I still mean it. We have completely rewritten the way the navigation is coded to allow for more and more possibilities with less and less code. We've introduced new features such as moving the logo to the navigation for super-modern design styles and also saving space. We've also built javascript functions that will allow you to move the position of elements anywhere in the page (without using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am trying to get rid of the background image that displays behind the header navigation can anyone help me please

Capture38.webp

As I am working on changing the look of this it still seem to come through under the navigation when I have it like this

Capture39.webp

I still prefer the previous drift.

What features from the previous Drift did you prefer over the newest version? Try out the UI.X Page Styles and UI.X Navigation settings. Take advantage of search positions and the sticky navigation and userbar. Smart, modular themes such as Drift are way more fun when you've experimented with them a little ;).

What features from the previous Drift did you prefer over the newest version? Try out the UI.X Page Styles and UI.X Navigation settings. Take advantage of search positions and the sticky navigation and userbar. Smart, modular themes such as Drift are way more fun when you've experimented with them a little ;).
Simplicity.

Simplicity.

Yes, perhaps this is one of the caveats of having such a powerful styling framework power all of our themes. We could do a better job communicating some of these features. In fact, we will be doing short, digestible tutorial videos in the near future for UI.X and other products.

Thanks for your suggestion.

One issue...

When changing back to the "normal" visitor panel, shouldn't the avatar go back to normal size?

Screenshot_3.webp

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.webp
    Screenshot_2.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 1
Good Morning from Germany,

any idea why "drift" will not work with xenporta?

Example 1 is drift and example 2 is standard ui.x

Thank you :)

drift1.webp

drift2.webp

Top Bottom