Drift - Light

Drift - Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Found the problem. Have no idea how to fix it but I found it!

One image is the logged in screen the other is the logged off.

Apparently when logged in the widget framework stuff takes over.

When logged out UI.X

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-08-10 at 1.59.56 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-08-10 at 1.59.56 PM.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen shot 2014-08-10 at 1.57.39 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-08-10 at 1.57.39 PM.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 15
Here's another issue (Visitor stats NOT icons.png)

Attachments

• Visitor stats as icons.webp
    Visitor stats as icons.webp
    4 KB · Views: 15
  • Visitor stats NOT icons.webp
    Visitor stats NOT icons.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 16
Again, it is something specific to your site. You need to make sure that you have merged all templates and any modifications that you have done (if they won't merge) on the template the template reverted and then your custom edits redone.

It looks like the likes is being shown twice when the icons are being displayed.

Are you answering post #221 or #222?

In regards to your second paragraph. The likes being shown twice isn't the case. Just the same icon. One is Likes the other is Liked.

Are you answering post #221 or #222?

In regards to your second paragraph. The likes being shown twice isn't the case. Just the same icon. One is Likes the other is Liked.
Probably both... are you showing different content to logged in users and non logged in?

For the second, you need to find the CSS and see if it's using the same CSS designator. It will be related to that add-on and the positioning of it in the panel for that display. You can probably change it to something else when you find the designator or template.

Probably both... are you showing different content to logged in users and non logged in?

For the second, you need to find the CSS and see if it's using the same CSS designator. It will be related to that add-on and the positioning of it in the panel for that display. You can probably change it to something else when you find the designator or template.

Besides private forums, the football pool, arcade and chat......... I had Members Online Now hidden from guests. Re-enabled it for all and same thing.

installed drift and love it but i have encountered a few issues, they might be my newness to xenforo so excuse me if they are.

1. the Drift part of the header images is misaligned to the rest of my site, see below
nav-links.webp

Secondly i have installed the Ebay addon http://xenforo.com/community/resources/ebay.3219/ but i cannot seem to get the sidebar to display within a forum next to a post for instance ?

Where do I find uix_icon?

I have .uix_icon-trophy
I have .uix_icon-thumbsup
I have .uix_icon-comment

I'd like to see more to distinguish to Likes and Liked. Using thumbsup right now for both.

Would like to start by thanking @Tracy Perry for the awesome help while Im trying to get the updates to the themes done.

Again, that is probably something specific to the way the widget and UI.X is working in the way you have it configured. I'm using a UI.X derivative on https://sayapple.com and there is no difference in the font size between guest and logged in user.
View attachment 80153 View attachment 80154

Great job customizing! :)

Could it be here. Why the different numbers?

Don't even know how to use font-awesome. Asked question earlier in this thread Mike never answered. It was probably after he got my $40.

What is Enable Off-Canvas Sidebar?

How kind of you to bring my morals into this after I've just answered dozens upon dozens of your questions, and so has Tracy.

What is 0 (default) for?

0 is default for one node on top of the other.

Here's another issue (Visitor stats NOT icons.png)

You made edits, thus Drift doesn't know what they are. You cannot make any edit and assume the theme will work in every situation. It does its best! :P

installed drift and love it but i have encountered a few issues, they might be my newness to xenforo so excuse me if they are.

1. the Drift part of the header images is misaligned to the rest of my site, see below
View attachment 80459

Secondly i have installed the Ebay addon http://xenforo.com/community/resources/ebay.3219/ but i cannot seem to get the sidebar to display within a forum next to a post for instance ?

That header issue, that doesn't seem right, could you create a ticket at audentio.com? Unless you are running 1.3.5 or 1.4.0 beta, that is definitely a bug.

Hmm, provide a link if you could as well, so I can check out the sidebar issue as well.

This theme is in conflict with Waindigo's add-on Disable Invisible Status 1.0.2a.

Please fix immediately. I'm kind of regretting purchasing this theme. Problems starting to mount.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/disable-invisible-status-by-waindigo.59891/page-3#post-810672

Themes and plugins often times conflict. Our themes work in 99% of all plugins. Its hard to say whats causing it/who is at fault. If the issue persists after the next update let me know.

I'm using his latest 1.0.2a with XenForo 1.3.5

^^ Thats your problem. This theme is for 1.3.4....

FYI: It didn't work when I was on Xenforo 1.3.4 either. Just went to 1.3.5 yesterday afternoon.

Also, leave Tracy out of this. She has helped me much. I never said anything about her.

It's definitely your theme. It works on other themes.

FYI: It didn't work when I was on Xenforo 1.3.4 either. Just went to 1.3.5 yesterday afternoon.

Also, leave Tracy out of this. She has helped me much. I never said anything about her.

Tracy is a guy. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Not all themes are compatible with all add-ons. Frequently you have to go through and find where the conflict may be.... and sometimes it's because of a template edit it is doing that changes in the theme.

Expecting all themes to be 100% compatible with all add-ons is not realistic. A theme/style only needs to be compatible with the base structure. I can't tell you the number of times I've had to "massage" a template to get it to work with add-ons.

My wife got a kick out of this. :p
No big deal as during the time I was born Tracy was a guys name then them females took it over.

You may have already provided it, but please provide the link to your forum. When I get a chance tonight I'll hit it up and take a look. Send me a test account to use via convo if you don't mind.

Ah didnt realise, yes we are running 1.3.5. Any idea what can be done to rectify this (apart from regressing to previous version) ?
Well honestly I feel as though that error is significant enough where it might not be a change XenForo made, so it might be worth creating a ticket with me (haven't checked yet if you have already). But there should be a fairly straight forward fix.

sorted, it must have been an addon i had installed that was causing a conflict somehow as i removed a load of addons i had been trialling (all at once) and when i refreshed the page alignment was 100% :)

I still have the issue in trying to enable the sidebar to show whilst reading a forum thread though, any pointers appreciated ?

Top Bottom