Drift - Light

Drift - Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
See screenshots.

This only occurs when not logged in. When logged in renders perfectly.
Which one is the logged in and which is the not logged in (larger font or smaller font)?
I'm going to assume that you are referring to the 4:08 one. If so, is the a widget you are using? If so, it may be something in it's setup that displays differently for guests and logged in users.

Which one is the logged in and which is the not logged in (larger font or smaller font)?
I'm going to assume that you are referring to the 4:08 one. If so, is the a widget you are using? If so, it may be something in it's setup that displays differently for guests and logged in users.

Yes, the 4:08 PM screenshot is the not logged in one.

What's the a widget you mention?

Yes, the 4:08 PM screenshot is the not logged in one.

What's the a widget you mention?
Whatever you are using to generate the "New Threads" and "Recent Posts" with. AFAIK (and it's been a while since I used a default setup on any of my sites) XenForo does not have that ability built into it. Usually it's an add-on (frequently [BD] Widget Framework).

How do I change the colors? Screenshot provided.

Thanks alot!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 2.23.55 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 2.23.55 PM.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 21
How do I change the colors? Screenshot provided.

Thanks alot!
For the speech bubbles and folder icon you use the appropriate CSS with the selectors of
Code:
.message .publicControls .item.postNumber:before
and
Code:
.node .nodeStats dl:nth-child(2) dt:before
and
Code:
.subForumsPopup .dt:before

For the actual colors of the numbers
Code:
.node .nodeStats .pairsInline dd
may work.. you would have to play around and find the correct CSS selector. If you are using Chrome, just use the Developer tools to find the correct CSS selector that you want.

Try
Code:
.nodeList .nodeText .nodeTitle a
{
color:red;
}

If you want the visited and non-visited links different colors then you need to do individual for a:visited and a:link.

Here's an issue. It is obvious to the eye that the sidebar displays different font, font sizes depending upon if you're logged into the site or not.

See the two screenshots I've provided. One is one you are not logged in (the one which is not lined up correctly). The other is one you are logged in.

EDIT: I use Widget Framework but to the best of my knowledge it doesn't touch font/font size. I hope someone can shed light (no pun intended) on this for me.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 11.44.28 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 11.44.28 PM.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 11.43.46 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-08-08 at 11.43.46 PM.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 15
Here's an issue. It is obvious to the eye that the sidebar displays different font, font sizes depending upon if you're logged into the site or not.

See the two screenshots I've provided. One is one you are not logged in (the one which is not lined up correctly). The other is one you are logged in.

EDIT: I use Widget Framework but to the best of my knowledge it doesn't touch font/font size. I hope someone can shed light (no pun intended) on this for me.

I checked another style I have and it renders PERFECTLY, whether logged in or out, so it's not the Widget Framework, it's Drift Lift/UI.X

Please advise.

How come the font size is different when logged in? Specifically the new threads and posts??

How can I fix that?

How come the font size is different when logged in? Specifically the new threads and posts??

How can I fix that?
Again, that is probably something specific to the way the widget and UI.X is working in the way you have it configured. I'm using a UI.X derivative on https://sayapple.com and there is no difference in the font size between guest and logged in user.
Screen Shot 2014-08-09 at 2.44.58 PM.webp Screen Shot 2014-08-09 at 2.45.24 PM.webp

Could it be here. Why the different numbers?

Don't even know how to use font-awesome. Asked question earlier in this thread Mike never answered. It was probably after he got my $40.

What is Enable Off-Canvas Sidebar?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 4.11.01 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 4.11.01 PM.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
What is 0 (default) for?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 4.56.11 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-08-09 at 4.56.11 PM.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom