DownloadsII -> XenForo Resource Manager Importer

DownloadsII -> XenForo Resource Manager Importer 1.0.0

No permission to download

0ptima

0ptima submitted a new resource:

DownloadsII -> XenForo Resource Manager Importer - Import categories and downloads from DownloadsII into XenForo Resource Manager

This addon was created in a collaborative effort between @Sadik B, @sadiq6210 and myself. It will import all categories and downloads (including linked files) from DownloadsII into XenForo Resource Manager resources.

As DownloadsII allows comments without ratings, unique comments per download will imported, however they will be imported with a bogus rating of 4 stars....

Read more about this resource...

DO NOT select Retain imported content IDs!

Is that because of the issue where it deletes nodes 1 and 2?

If so, that can be overridden:
PHP:
public function retainKeysReset() {}

Define that in your importer and it will override that default behaviour.

Is that because of the issue where it deletes nodes 1 and 2?

That option is not taken into consideration by the importer so I did not want someone thinking it would retain IDs or not if it were checked/unchecked.

By default, the importer will retain IDs.

Getting this error once I start import
Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
Any suggestiong? Thanks :)

You need to delete everything from the resource manager first, including the default category
Thank you! I'll try it now. But another question: my forum has downloadsII 5.1.2 for vb 3.8. And there is no dl2_ prefix for downloads databases. Should I rename them from dl_ to dl2_?

This converter is for the VB4 version. Dont know about a VB3 version.
I've just imported my DB but for some reasons resource authors were mixed. It looks like import tool move authors by user ID directly, but we got changed ID's for many users since migration from Vbulleting. Is there any way to fix it except of direct MySQL editing? Thank you!

Hi!
I'm not using Resources but I have helped my friend to migrate from vB4 to XF.
I have done it all by the book. Categories, authors and file names were imported. Everything except the files. :) When I click at 'download' it says "The requested attachment could not be found."
In the folder "internal data" there's no files although importer reported differently after importing. What could be the problem?

Hi!
I'm not using Resources but I have helped my friend to migrate from vB4 to XF.
I have done it all by the book. Categories, authors and file names were imported. Everything except the files. :) When I click at 'download' it says "The requested attachment could not be found."
In the folder "internal data" there's no files although importer reported differently after importing. What could be the problem?

This addon requires the following
  • Convert Threads to Resources addon to be installed
  • XenForo Resource Manager addon to be installed
  • Valid vBulletin import archive log.
  • A forum to temporarily create threads (temporary threads will be deleted automatically
Did you install this addon first?
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/convert-threads-to-resources.3166/

The problem was max file size in Resource Manager. He had only one file larger than 2048 KB and because of it the other 700 could not be imported. However, there was no reported errors during import process. After I had increased the limit, everything went smoothly. Thank you for replying.

I can import the categories, threads (into forum) but the attachments never get imported... I don't see any warning or nothing. Any clues on what might cause this?

Also, the threads don't get posted on the resources, despite the nobita thread-resources being installed.

Thanks.

I can import the categories, threads (into forum) but the attachments never get imported... I don't see any warning or nothing. Any clues on what might cause this?

Validate that you are are using the correct path to the attachments.

Also, the threads don't get posted on the resources, despite the nobita thread-resources being installed.

Are the Resource Manager categories created?

Top Bottom