DownloadsII -> XenForo Resource Manager Importer

DownloadsII -> XenForo Resource Manager Importer 1.0.0

No permission to download
Good evening
I try values with a center ( vb Download ll ) to (xf Resource Manager)
But I have this problem :
Code:
سجل اخطاء السيرفر
معلومات الخطأ
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
تم إنشاؤها بواسطة: admin, منذ 6 دقيقة
Stack Trace

#0 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_resource_cat...', Array)
#4 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/DL2Importer/Importer/DL2Importer.php(407): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/DL2Importer/Importer/DL2Importer.php(233): DL2Importer_Importer_DL2Importer->_createCategories(Array)
#8 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(124): DL2Importer_Importer_DL2Importer->stepDlCategories(0, Array)
#9 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(189): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'dlCategories', 0, Array)
#10 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(241): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(DL2Importer_Importer_DL2Importer), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'dlCategories', 0, Array)
#11 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(184): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep(Object(DL2Importer_Importer_DL2Importer), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'dlCategories', Array)
#12 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep()
#13 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#14 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}

حالة الطلب

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "https://www.anime-gate.net/xf/admin.php?import/start-step"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["import/start-step"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["step_dlCategories"] => string(22) "DownloadsII Categories"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Good evening
I try values with a center ( vb Download ll ) to (xf Resource Manager)
But I have this problem :
Code:
سجل اخطاء السيرفر
معلومات الخطأ
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
تم إنشاؤها بواسطة: admin, منذ 6 دقيقة
Stack Trace

#0 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_resource_cat...', Array)
#4 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/DL2Importer/Importer/DL2Importer.php(407): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/DL2Importer/Importer/DL2Importer.php(233): DL2Importer_Importer_DL2Importer->_createCategories(Array)
#8 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(124): DL2Importer_Importer_DL2Importer->stepDlCategories(0, Array)
#9 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(189): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'dlCategories', 0, Array)
#10 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(241): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(DL2Importer_Importer_DL2Importer), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'dlCategories', 0, Array)
#11 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(184): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep(Object(DL2Importer_Importer_DL2Importer), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'dlCategories', Array)
#12 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep()
#13 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#14 /home/gmmaster/public_html/xf/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}

حالة الطلب

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "https://www.anime-gate.net/xf/admin.php?import/start-step"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["import/start-step"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["step_dlCategories"] => string(22) "DownloadsII Categories"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Your resource manager needs to be completely empty. You need to delete everything from the resource manager first, including the default category

This is AWESOME!

Ported 4500+ files in 20 minutes. All working.

Can I ask a question about going forward, I know that it imports it into the resources section which is fine.

But now when someone adds a new file, where will it be stored as I kept my downloads folder outside of the webroot for downloadsii

And also what do you guys do now to make sure your members know that is the downloads area?

Thank you again for such a great importer, well done!

Mick

Sorry about the reply to a older thread but I'm having a problem with the DownlodsII Importer.
I recently Imported VBulletin 4.2.5 into a new install of XenForo 1.5 and installed Resource Manager version 1.2.5 because the newest version of Resource Manager wouldn't install into XF 1.5, I also installed the prerequisite convert threads to resources 1.0.2.

It appears like the DownloadsII database got imported ok with the importer, 3840 entries in the xf_resource table, looks like All of the categories are there but none of the download links work and the images don't appear. I can't find the files in the internal_data folder, it also appears that the some resources were assigned to the wrong Users. I don't think I retained imported content IDs. I also ran the rebuild Resource Caches.

I purchased XenForo and the Resource Manager due to possibly importing the downloads which are important to me, I must be screwing something up, any suggestions?

Thank You

Top Bottom